Pet Passages is North America’s largest provider of pet funeral and pet cremation services and is recognized as a national leader in the pet loss industry.
Proprietary services include: Secure Passages pet tracking tools, and Pet Tales the only on-line obituary system where you can honor and memorialize your pet.
Pet Passages Franchising, Inc. is dedicated to the success of its franchise network. Therefore, each franchisee can expect consistent support from the Corporate Office, especially in the initial stages of the business. As part of this continuing support, Pet Passages Franchise, Inc. has a very experienced team in place to provide you with the following:
Franchise Opportunities Include:
- Business Consulting
- Site selection assistance
- Design and layout assistance
- Franchise Boot Camp
- Internal support
- Web-Based Management Software
- Retail Equipment
- Operational support
- Access to our proprietary Pet Passages Pet Cremation Software program
- Regular field visits
- Access to all equipment and supplies
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Customized Retail Website
- Branding + Marketing
- Ongoing education and development
We have systems in place that make purchasing a franchise and franchise integration simple and successful. We have systems in place and our systems work. Our track record for success is a sure win.
We treat our franchise owners exactly the same way we treat our pets, with the highest standard of quality care. We are absolutely dedicated to helping businesses grow.
- You will join a company with a proven history. Pet Passages has 25 affiliates throughout North America.
- You will provide a unique and appropriate memorial and cremation service unlike any other
- You will collaborate with partners and owners who share your passion and will contribute to your success.
- Because of our approach and methods, you will see families experience an exceptional cathartic and bonding experience.
- There is unlimited growth potential. There are countless numbers of pet owners who do not know where to turn following the loss of a pet.
A successful and committed Pet Passages owner can best be described as someone who:
- Demonstrates a genuine love for animals and true compassion for all family members
- Has outstanding organization skills and follows instructions, operational procedures, and administrative guidelines
- Exhibits high personal, moral, and ethical standards (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, sincerity, etc.)
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Meets initial investment requirements
- Understands what it takes to run a business
- Successfully completes all training and qualifies to serve as a Certified Pet Funeral Director
If a Pet Passages franchise sounds like an investment you’d like to consider, please contact us to find out more.
Request Franchise Information
- Pet Services
- Why Choose Us
- How to Request our Service
- Euthanasia Services
- Pre-Plan Form
- Cremation Services
- Funeral Services
- Bereavement Support
- Pet Tales
- Our Staff
- Our Facilities
- About Pet Passages
- Join Our Mailing List
- Submit a Testimonial
- Pet Parent Gateway
- Become a Partner